All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRomantic Gothic: An Edinburgh Companion provides a thorough critical, textual and historical account of the Gothic aesthetic as manifested across a wide-range of Romantic-era literary texts, from the adumbrations of the Gothic mode in the proto-Romantic poetry of the 1740s, through to the 'belated' Gothic fictions of the late 1820s.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Angela Wright is Senior Lecturer in Romantic Literature at the University of Sheffield. Dale Townshend is Senior Lecturer in Gothic and Romantic Literature at the University of Stirling.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEdinburgh Companions to the Gothic
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note2 black and white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAngela Wright,Dale Townshend
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.78Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.