All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA selection of key critical texts are included, with extracts from the work of Ian Watt, Georg Lukacs, Marilyn Butler, Edward Said and Mikhail Bakhtin. This volume is designed to develop the reader's understanding of the issues raised, and to show the origins of current debates about the novel.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/1996
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleApproaching Literature
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefacsimiles, port.
- Weight861 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byStephen Bygrave
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £12.99
- £7.33Trending at £9.98
- £17.11Trending at £21.99
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
- £6.78Trending at £8.99
- £11.61Trending at £15.27
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.