CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how emerging ideas of infancy and childhood gave Romantic writers and readers new ways of understanding history and literature.
- Author BiographyAnn Wierda Rowland is an Associate Professor of English Literature at the University of Kansas. She has published articles on William Wordsworth, Walter Scott, the Romantic ballad revival, the Romantic novel and sentimental fiction.
- Author(s)Ann Wierda Rowland
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2014
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume Number93
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.