CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.45Trending at £8.43
- £15.26Trending at £25.53
- £3.99Trending at £6.62
- £4.90Trending at £8.98
- £7.57Trending at £9.12
- £4.97Trending at £5.16
- £8.50Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays document and examine the transformation of children s literature during the Romantic period, and trace Romanticism s influence on Victorian children s literature using a variety of critical approaches, including neo-historicist, feminist, mythic, reader-response, and formalist.
- Author BiographyJames Holt McGavran Jr. is a professor of English at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte.
- Author(s)James McGavran
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.