All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.47Trending at £5.56
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £15.99Trending at £21.69
- £42.41Trending at £64.55
About this product
- DescriptionRomare Bearden (1911-1988) was a modernist artist renowned for his experimental and socially conscious works. This titel collects the fourteen essays that seek to establish Bearden's role within the broader framework of American modernism in political, social, philosophical, and aesthetic contexts.
- Author BiographyRuth Fine is curator of special projects in modern art, National Gallery of Art, Washington. Jacqueline Francis is senior lecturer at the California College of the Arts in San Francisco and is a specialist in U.S. modern and contemporary art.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2011
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleStudies in the History of Art Series
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note95 b-w + 105 color illus.
- Weight1837 g
- Width228 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJacqueline Francis,Ruth E. Fine
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.