Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.31Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.78
- £13.47Trending at £25.43
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book relocates Bearden's Caribbean experience to the center of the work he did during the most productive period of his life. Produced in full color, it includes 130 Bearden paintings, almost all Caribbean watercolors and collages, few of which have ever been published.
- Author BiographySally Price and Richard Price have collaborated on numerous books, including Equatoria, Enigma Variations, Maroon Arts, and The Root of Roots. They divide their time between Virginia, where they teach at the College of William and Mary, and Martinique, their base for research and writing.
- Author(s)Richard Price,Sally Price
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2006
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note79 color, 105 b/w illus.
- Weight1447 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.