All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the world's greatest cities, where the modern and the ancient co-exist, is captured in this full-colour guide. Providing essential travel information for those who want to eat, drink, sleep and shop 21st-century Rome, this guide inspires you with its stunning photography and up-to-date lists of the best restaurants and museum experiences.
- Author BiographyJulius Honnor is a travel writer and photographer based in London. He has written and updated several books for Footprint, including Footprint's Bolivia and various bits of Italy. He first visited Morocco in the early 1990s. Having grown up on the edge of Dartmoor, he was initially attracted by its big open spaces; he now finds Morocco's narrow winding streets equally intriguing. More from Julius at juliushonnor.com. Milan-born photojournalist Marina Spironetti learnt to love Rome during her university days and has been a regular visitor ever since. She is now London-based, although spends most of her time travelling. Her reportages are regularly featured on Italian and English newspapers and magazines. She is currently working on a photographic book about Italy's less-known traditions and festivals. Charlotte Vaudrey first felt the compelling need to live in Rome while working in Amsterdam on the staff of an interior architecture and design magazine. Deciding to trade in everything she had for everything she missed, she gave up racing round after architects and artists in Tokyo, St Petersburg and beyond to find herself inundated with freelance commissions, and sunlight-seeking friends. Crediting her Jamaican-Argentinean genes for her taste for travel Charlotte lived in New York, Paris and Delft before hitting Italy.
- Author(s)Charlotte Vaudrey,Julius Honnor,Marina Spironetti
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication20/04/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Full-colour Guide
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date16/04/2016
- Content Notefull colour photography & maps
- Weight544 g
- Width145 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £17.33Trending at £18.74
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.