All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn Julius Caesar's final years, the city of Rome is steeped in power, greed, betrayal, and political intrigue. Few periods of human history reverberate through popular culture in the twenty-first century like that of ancient Rome - especially the turbulent years leading up to Caesar's death in 44 BC.
- Author BiographyMonica S. Cyrino is Professor of Classics at the University of New Mexico. She is the author of Big Screen Rome (Blackwell, 2005) and In Pandora's Jar: Lovesickness in Early Greek Poetry (1995), and has appeared as an academic consultant on the television show History vs. Hollywood on The History Channel. Dr. Cyrino was awarded the American Philological Association's national teaching award in classics (1998-1999).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/2008
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMonica Silveira Cyrino
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.