All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Julius Caesar's final years, the city of Rome is steeped in power, greed, betrayal, and political intrigue. Few periods of human history reverberate through popular culture in the twenty-first century like that of ancient Rome - especially the turbulent years leading up to Caesar's death in 44 BC.
- Author BiographyMonica S. Cyrino is Professor of Classics at the University of New Mexico. She is the author of Big Screen Rome (Blackwell, 2005) and In Pandora s Jar: Lovesickness in Early Greek Poetry (1995), and has appeared as an academic consultant on the television show History vs. Hollywood on The History Channel. Dr. Cyrino was awarded the American Philological Association s national teaching award in classics (1998 1999).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/2008
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight404 g
- Width165 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMonica Silveira Cyrino
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £9.66Trending at £15.00
- £19.44Trending at £28.49
- £9.69Trending at £15.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.