All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiondo Flavio was a pioneering figure in the Renaissance discovery of antiquity and popularized the term Middle Age to describe the period between the fall of the Roman Empire and the revival of antiquity in his own time. Rome in Triumph is the capstone of his research program, addressing the question: What made Rome great?
- Author BiographyMaria Agata Pincelli is Research Associate, Australian Research Council. Frances Muecke is Honorary Associate in the Department of Classics and Ancient History, University of Sydney.
- Author(s)Biondo Flavio
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe I Tatti Renaissance Library
- Series Part/Volume Number74
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight544 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byMaria Agata Pincelli
- Translated byFrancis Muecke
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.