All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to accompany the Oxford School Shakespeare textbooks, the titles in this series aim to equip Key Stage 3 pupils with an understanding of Shakespeare's plays, through a mixture of active and text-based approaches.
- Author(s)Susan Leach
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/01/1994
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleExploring Shakespeare S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date15/12/2000
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight187 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 14 to 18
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £4.12Trending at £5.79
- £5.76Trending at £6.14
- £7.85Trending at £7.99
- £8.85Trending at £12.37
- £5.17Trending at £5.25
- £13.44Trending at £16.96
- £1.49Trending at £2.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.