Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a history of the close but complex political relationship of Poland with the Catholic Church during the interwar period. This book addresses the centrality of Poland in the Vatican's plans to convert the Soviet Union to Catholicism and the curious reluctance of each successive Polish government to play the role assigned to it.
- Author BiographyNeal Pease is an associate professor of history at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. He is the author of Poland, the United States, and the Stabilization of Europe, 1919-1933.
- Author(s)Neal Pease
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePolish and Polish-American Studies
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byJohn J. Bukowczyk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.