Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.68Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionStories of Romford's wartime suspects, as reported to the Police and the War Office between 1914-18. The book charts Romford's wartime experience through the eyes of the local press.
- Author BiographyStephen is a retired Police Officer having served with Essex Police for thirty years. His first book, Two Sons in a War Zone: Afghanistan: The True Story of a Father's Conflict, was published in 2010. It is his personal account of his sons first tours in Afghanistan. He had a had grandparent who served in and survived the First World War.
- Author(s)Stephen Wynn
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note176 pages of integrated illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.