All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionRonnie Kray was one half of London's notorious gangster duo. This biography recalls the wild times and colourful characters of gangland life. The private side of Ronnie Kray is also revealed - how he reacted to being certified insane and coped with his homesexuality in a hard man's world.
- Author BiographyBorn in London's East End, Laurie has known the Kray family all his life, and worked for the twins until the 1960's. He then moved into showbiz, managing Doris Stokes and organising tours for Marvin Gaye and Martha Reeves amongst others. Laurie remained close friends with Ronnie, visiting him in prison until the day he died.
- Author(s)Laurie O'Leary
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/03/2001
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date24/03/2003
- Content Note16pp b/w photographs
- Weight580 g
- Width161 mm
- Height32 mm
- Spine238 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £7.02Trending at £7.14
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £4.10Trending at £7.98
- £11.94Trending at £18.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.