All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive reference work on the construction of pitched roofs, containing over 1800 plans and 220 photographs. This work documents thirteen fundamental roof types and the relevant materials including thatch, wood, slate, tile, concrete, fibrous cement, bitumen, glass, metal, membranes, and synthetic materials.
- Author(s)Eberhard Schunck,Hans Jochen Oster,Kurt Kiessl,Rainer Barthel
- Date of Publication25/08/2003
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note1848 illustrations
- Weight2357 g
- Width235 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.