All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRoom at the Inn is a weekend-away guide based around England and Wales' plushest pubs, hand-picked by pub expert David Hancock. Each of the pubs have been picked for their informal atmosphere, quality food, drink and accommodation.
- Author BiographyDavid Hancock is a travel expert whose previous books include 50 Walks in Wiltshire and Pubs and Inns of England and Wales.
- Author(s)David Hancock,Hancock
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2010
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Out-of-print date26/04/2012
- Content NoteColour photographs
- Width178 mm
- Height238 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.