All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores a specific site - the Reading Room of the British Museum - as a space of imaginative potential in relation to the emergence of modern women writers in Victorian and early 20th-century London. This book challenges an assessment of the Reading Room of the British Museum as a bastion of class and gender privilege.
- Author BiographySusan David Bernstein is Professor of English at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)Susan David Bernstein
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEdinburgh Critical Studies in Victorian Culture
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note9 b&w illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.11
- £20.99Trending at £22.48
- £8.72Trending at £10.93
- £30.68Trending at £40.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.