All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Matthew A. Barsalou
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/01/2015
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsINTRODUCTION TO ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS The Scientific Method and Root Cause Analysis The Classic Seven Quality Tools for Root Cause Analysis The Seven Management Tools Other Tools for Root Cause Analysis Exploratory Data Analysis and Root Cause Analysis Customer Complaint-Related Root Cause Analysis Example of a Root Cause Analysis ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS QUICK REFERENCE Introduction to Root Cause Analysis Introduction Key Points The Science of Root Cause Analysis Hypothesis as a Basis for New Knowledge Key Points Scientific Method and Root Cause Analysis Key Points Experimentation for Root Cause Analysis Key Points The Classic Seven Quality Tools Introduction Ishikawa Diagram Key Points Check Sheet Check Sheet with Tally Marks Key Points Check Sheet with Graphical Representations Key Points Run Charts Key Points Histogram Key Points Pareto Chart Key Points Scatter Plot Key Points Flowchart Key Points The Seven Management Tools Introduction Matrix Diagram Key Points Activity Network Diagram Key Points Prioritization Matrix Key Points Interrelationship Diagram Key Points Tree Diagram Key Points Process Decision Tree Chart Key Points Affinity Diagram Key Points Other Quality Tools for Root Cause Analysis 5 Why Key Points Cross Assembling Key Points Is-Is Not Analysis Key Points Following Lines of Evidence Key Points Parameter Diagram Key Points Boundary Diagram Key Points Exploratory Data Analysis Introduction Key Points Procedure Stem-and-Leaf Plot Key Points Box-and-Whisker Plots Key Points Multi-Vari Chart Key Points Customer Quality Issues Plan-Do-Check-Act for Immediate Actions Key Points 8D Report Key Points Corrective Actions Key Points References Appendix 1: Using the Tool Kit Appendix 2: Terminology Index
- Author BiographyMatthew Barsalou is employed by BorgWarner Turbo Systems Engineering GmbH, where he provides engineering teams with support and training in quality-related tools and methods, including root cause analysis. He has a master of liberal studies from Fort Hays State University and a master of science in business administration and engineering from Wilhelm Buchner Hochschule. His past positions include quality/laboratory technician, quality engineer, and quality manager. Matthew Barsalou's certifications include TUV quality management representative, quality manager, quality auditor, and ISO/TS (International Organization for Standardization/Technical Specification) 16949 quality auditor as well as American Society for Quality certifications as quality technician, quality engineer, and Six Sigma Black Belt. He is the American Society for Quality's Statistics Division Newsletter editor and a frequent contributor to Quality Digest, the Minitab Blog, and has published in German, American, and British quality journals.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.36
- £43.19Trending at £44.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.78
- £12.06Trending at £15.93
- £12.27Trending at £15.22
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £4.93Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.