CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionPlant biologists are increasingly using the root hair as a model for investigating cell and molecular biology. This book focuses on the four major aspects of those investigations - cell biology, physiology, genetics, and symbiosis - with detailed explanations of concomitant techniques.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication01/07/2000
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note77 figs., 1 in color.
- Weight671 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byA.M.C. Emons,Robert W. Ridge
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.