All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.16Trending at £12.52
- £6.60Trending at £6.97
- £14.01Trending at £20.35
- £10.58Trending at £12.91
- £13.51Trending at £17.94
- £11.10Trending at £11.96
- £9.77Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionThese letters are selected from the estimated 3000 that Ina Dillard Russell wrote to her children and husband during her lifetime. Ranging from 1900 to the Depression, they provide an intimate view of what life was like for many women in the South during a time of political and social upheaval.
- Author BiographySally Russell, formerly a professor of English and French at Gainesville College, now lives and writes in England. She is a granddaughter of Ina Dillard Russell.
- Author(s)Ina Dillard Russell
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication09/12/1999
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note18 b&w photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Volume editorSally Russell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.