Roots of English: Exploring the History of Dialects by Sali A. Tagliamonte (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.62Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
Consider these sponsored items
- £4.67Was:£24.99Free postage
- £33.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking account of the linguistic features of four English dialects and their wider implications for English's development.
- Author BiographySali A. Tagliamonte is a Professor of Linguistics at the University of Toronto, Canada. She has been a university level teacher since 1995 and her research focuses on variation and change in the evolution of English. Her previous publications include Analysing Sociolinguistic Variation (Cambridge University Press, 2006) and Variationist Sociolinguistics: Change, Observation, Interpretation.
- Author(s)Sali A. Tagliamonte
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note54 b/w illus. 2 maps 19 tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Language
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.