All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.83
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £9.78Trending at £10.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe author considers neuroscience and psychobiology to identify analogies with the potential of musical expression to bring about therapeutic change, as observed during his work with children with autistic spectrum and pervasive developmental disorders.
- Author BiographyDaniel Perret is a music therapist working in a clinic for autistic children. He has been teaching personal development and the use of sound since 1980. He is also a composer and has released about twenty albums, mainly on meditative and Celtic music. Daniel is married to an art therapist. They live in Sergeac, France with their son.
- Author(s)Daniel Perret
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/03/2005
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byColwyn Trevarthen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.