All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary work aiming to demonstrate, by steadfast attention to corporeal matters of fact, how the concept of power and power relations is rooted in bodily life, in animate form. It moves through biological, anthropological and psychological areas, informed by philosophical reflection.
- Author(s)Maxine Sheets-Johnstone
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/1999
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight665 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.