All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paperback, Rosemary Conley stresses the need for a healthy lifestyle to be combined with healthy, nutritious meals and regular exercise. This book provides all you need to know to produce low-fat food from the start of the day to last thing at night. The recipes include nutritional background plus techniques and hints.
- Author BiographyRosemary Conley is the author of many bestselling books on health and fitness. She has Diet & Fitness Clubs throughout the UK and her own Diet & Fitness magazine.
- Author(s)Rosemary Conley
- Date of Publication07/10/1999
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight1127 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- kens199605 Nov, 2016by
Practical and not too fussy.
My wife wanted this to help her with a gall bladder problem and hasn't stopped reading it. More importantly she has been using the recipes and there has been a noticable positive effect on her gall bladder problem as well as some sensible weight loss. We would both recommend this book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- media_essex29 Jul, 2013by
I needed a simple low fat cookery book so am really pleased with this purchase. it's quite dated but the recipes are perfect for me and the family. It was very reasonably priced, I shall certainly get my money's worth here. It was also posted very quickly too.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.09
- £4.75Trending at £4.86
- £20.06Trending at £22.95
- £12.30Trending at £17.29
- £4.45Trending at £6.56
- £13.80Trending at £20.57
- £10.30Trending at £12.99