All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.37
- £2.34Trending at £3.02
- £4.05Trending at £6.98
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
- £6.50Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionWhy does everyone love a rose, and what does it offer that other flowers lack? The collection of essays in this book is inspired by the answers to this question, the writers offering historical information and tips on culture, as well as their own personal reminiscence.
- Author BiographyWayne Winterrowd is the author of three previous books on gardening and co-founder (with Joe Eck) of the garden design firm North Hill in Readsboro, Vermont. Pamela Stagg won a Royal Horticultural Society Gold Medal for botanical painting in 1991. Her work has appeared in several publications, including Horticulture and The Gardener. She lives in Toronto.
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/03/2009
- Content Note33 colour illustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height325 mm
- Edited byWayne Winterrowd
- Illustrator(s)Pamela Stagg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.