CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £9.50Trending at £11.03
- £14.41Trending at £16.84
- £3.99Trending at £6.93
- £43.54Trending at £59.99
- £34.99Trending at £57.95
- £4.79Trending at £6.32
- £40.89Trending at £45.51
About this product
- DescriptionFurther topics are zooplankton, krill and top predator interactions in relation to physical and biological parameters, ecological features of coastal fish communities and the spatio-temporal variability of benthic biocenoses.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note112 Tables, black and white; XX, 604 p.
- Weight936 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAdrianna Ianora,Francesco Faranda,Letterio Guglielmo
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.