Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £45.00+ £5.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by kirstylawrie123
- See details for delivery est.
- £61.92Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Non-Fiction Books
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.55
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £10.99Trending at £12.90
- £3.60Trending at £4.02
- £34.79Trending at £40.16
- £33.65Trending at £35.69
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for nursing and healthcare students around the world. This title includes more resources, including: Ross & Wilson Textbook ; Ross & Wilson eBook ; Ross & Wilson eResources ; 100 animations; 400 self assessment questions; crosswords, drag and drop, hangman and other test yourself games; and colouring in exercises.
- Author BiographySchool of Acute and Continuing care Nursing, Napier University, Edinburgh School of Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow
- Author(s)Allison Grant,Anne Waugh
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication11/05/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Out-of-print date05/05/2014
- Content Notecol. ill
- Width276 mm
- Height219 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Digital online and 1 Digital (delivered electronically)
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- the102918 Sep, 2011by
An informative title with innovative electronic additions. Would recommend.
As a prospect-student nurse, I know that this book will become invaluable to my studies. The language is easy to read and understand and the diagrams help everything make sense. The book is widely used at Nursing Schools across the country, hence my reason for purchasing. I love that this book also has an accompanying website which features a fully searchable e-book edition and other electronic resources taking the experience of this title way beyond that of the average textbook. However, the e-book should also be available in other formats such as Kindle, which would make pursuing the title on one's favourite device much easier. Having not read many other texts (I'm just starting out here!) I cannot comment on the comparisson to other similar titles. However, the fact that this title is widely used at degree level must count for something. Read full review
- 1991sharon01 Sep, 2011by
I am very pleased with the book. Its an excellent product. bright and colourful with clear animations and very easy to read and understand.
- shazza-sells23 Aug, 2011by
Good colourful book, split into easy to digest chapters.
Good colourful book, split into easy to digest chapters. This book can be and is used for many different courses in the health field. It starts at the very basics and works its way up into more complex body systems and health and illness.
- angiecor08721 Aug, 2011by
Fab product. Highly recommended
This is an excellent product for anyone doing any study about the body. The access to additional material is great. Would highly recommend this text as the one for study on anatomy & physiology.