All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
- £7.85Trending at £10.98
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
About this product
- DescriptionRossetti's Armadillo is Charles S. Kraszewski's attempt at fulfilling the desiderata expressed by George Steiner in the introduction to his Penguin Book of Modern Verse Translation.
- Author BiographyCharles S. Kraszewski received his PhD in Comparative Literature from the Pennsylvania State University in 1990. He currently teaches in the English Department at King's College (USA). He is the author of many articles and books in literary history and criticism, most recently Irresolute Heresiarch: Catholicism, Gnosticism and Paganism in the Poetry of Czeslaw Milosz (Cambridge Scholars Press, 2012) and On the Eternal Happiness of the Saints, an annotated translation of St Robert Bellarmine's De aeternal felicitate sanctorum (St Louis: Institute of Jesuit Sources, 2012). He has authored two volumes of original poetry: Beast (Alexandria, VA: Plan B Press, 2013) and Diet of Nails (Boston: Cervena Barva Press, 2013).
- Author(s)Charles S. Kraszewski
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.