All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of Rosyth Dockyard and Naval Base, showing how it has changed and developed over the last hundred years.
- Author BiographyWalter was born in Dunfermline on April 1962. He is a Fitter/Turner to trade having spent 14 years in Rosyth Dockyard. He also worked in the signalling centre at Waverley Station in Edinburgh as a Train Performance Clerk and within the main station as a Station Officer. He has been driving buses with Stagecoach Fife for 16 years working from Dunfermline depot. He is the owner of Fife's last Y-type Leyland Leopard FPE189, which is undergoing restoration. He is married and has two children.
- Author(s)Walter Burt
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleThrough Time
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note180 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Most relevant reviews
- shipskeltyman18 May, 2017by
lightweight book with a very limited scope.
Was looking forward to a good read all about the Ships and men I served on and with when stationed at Rosyth naval dockyard, but in all honestly this book in my opinion is not for the naval enthusiast but more for the civilian employees of the yard not for ex service men.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.96
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £8.84Trending at £13.00
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.97
- £14.54Trending at £17.45