All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £3.59Trending at £5.69
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe Make It Simpler? Way of rotary cutting is a brand new method for cutting your fabric pieces quickly?in just one step! Best-selling author and teacher Anita Grossman Solomon shows you how to cut squares into smaller pieces with precision but without waste. When you use her efficient shortcuts, you?ll get more bang for your fabric buck!
- Author BiographyVisit Anita's website to read an interview with the author, get further information on the Make It Simpler technique, and even a free pattern (as seen on HGTV's Simply Quilts): www.makeitsimpler.com. See Anita Grossman Solomon on Simply Quilts! Visit www.hgtv.com and search for Anita Grossman Solomon.
- Author(s)Anita Grossman Solomon
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight467 g
- Width220 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.