All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionExplores America's most spectacular and scientifically intriguing landscapes. In this title, the author examines the evidence for how these rough-hewn lands came to be. It also helps to learn how geologic forces have shaped human experience in the past and how they direct the fate of the West today.
- Author BiographyKeith Heyer Meldahl is Professor of Geology at Mira Costa College in southern California. He is the author of Hard Road West: History and Geology along the Gold Rush Trail.
- Author(s)Keith Heyer Meldahl
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note55 b/w photographs, 41 line illustrations, 24 maps, 1 table
- Weight490 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.