All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the movement to establish the International Criminal Court, its tumultuous first decade, and the challenges it will continue to face in the future.
- Author BiographyDavid Bosco teaches international politics and law at American University's School of International Service. He is the author of Five to Rule Them All: The UN Security Council and the Making of the Modern World. A graduate of Harvard Law School, he is a former attorney and senior editor at Foreign Policy magazine. He writes the Multilateralist blog for Foreign Policy.
- Author(s)David L. Bosco
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/12/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight532 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.