All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.83
- £6.95Trending at £8.38
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.90Trending at £7.48
- £4.45Trending at £6.99
- £4.97Trending at £6.28
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1934 Commander Graham set off singlehanded from Falmouth in Emanuel, a tiny seven-ton cutter, on a voyage to Labrador. On the passage home in heavy gales, the boom was smashed and the trysail ripped to shreds. Eventually he made Bermuda.
- Author(s)Helen Graham,R. D. Graham
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeafarer Books
- Content Note8 b&w photographs, 8 colour photographs, maps
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.