All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.54Trending at £12.85
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £5.50Trending at £9.08
- £8.54Trending at £9.97
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.26
- £4.04Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionSecond revised edition of the Irish rider's frank insight into the world of professional cycling, addressing the issue of drugs in sport. Kimmage rode in the Tour de France three times, before leaving the sport and becoming a journalist. Originally published by Stanley Paul. Winner of the William Hill Sports Book of the Year, 1990.
- PrizesWinner of William Hill Sports Book of the Year 1990.
- Author(s)Paul Kimmage
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication02/07/1998
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJonathan Cape Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/07/2005
- Content Note4pp colour and 8pp b&w halftones
- Weight336 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.