CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.32Trending at £13.47
- £9.62Trending at £11.42
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £7.64Trending at £7.98
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £6.48Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA master of the complexities of language, Molly Giles writes of the missed connections in life and of the rough translations that we employ when we try to convey, through words and gestures, what we are thinking and what we want from our loved ones.
- Author BiographyMolly Giles is a lecturer in the creative writing department at San Francisco State University. Her stories have appeared in Playgirl, Redbook, North American Review, New England Review, and Ascent, among other publications. She lives in Woodacre, California, with her three daughters.
- Author(s)Molly Giles
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication10/10/1993
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.