All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the surprising place and implications of the immigrant and of ethnic writing in American literature
- Author BiographyAviva F. Taubenfeld is Assistant Professor of Literature at Purchase College, State University of New York.
- Author(s)Aviva F. Taubenfeld
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNation of Nations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.