All listings for this product
About this product
- Description-- Easy to follow steps show how to make over 40 international recipes-- Contains interesting tidbits about food and eating traditions-- Maps show each country's location and natural resources
- Author(s)Caroline Young
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/1993
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUsborne Round the World S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/07/2000
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nadine Wickenden
- Edition StatementAmerican ed.
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £13.40Trending at £15.88
- £5.44Trending at £5.70
- £4.66Trending at £4.76
- £10.20Trending at £11.75
- £16.87Trending at £18.66
- £5.54Trending at £6.98
- £7.45Trending at £7.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.