Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionRousseau's Social Contract: An Introduction offers a thorough and systematic tour of this notoriously paradoxical and challenging text.
- Author BiographyDavid Lay Williams is Associate Professor of Political Science at DePaul University and the author of Rousseau's Platonic Enlightenment (2007) and The General Will: The Evolution of a Concept (forthcoming from Cambridge University Press), as well as numerous articles in journals such as History of Political Thought, the Journal of the History of Ideas, The Journal of Politics, The American Journal of Political Science, and Polity. He has twice held fellowships at the Institute for Research in the Humanities at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, as well as a fellowship at the DePaul Humanities Center. He was formerly Professor of Philosophy and Political Science at the University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point.
- Author(s)David Lay Williams
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2014
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Key Philosophical Texts
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustration
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.