Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRousseau's Social Contract: An Introduction offers a thorough and systematic tour of this notoriously paradoxical and challenging text.
- Author BiographyDavid Lay Williams is Associate Professor of Political Science at DePaul University and the author of Rousseau's Platonic Enlightenment (2007) and The General Will: The Evolution of a Concept (forthcoming from Cambridge University Press), as well as numerous articles in journals such as History of Political Thought, the Journal of the History of Ideas, The Journal of Politics, The American Journal of Political Science, and Polity. He has twice held fellowships at the Institute for Research in the Humanities at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, as well as a fellowship at the DePaul Humanities Center. He was formerly Professor of Philosophy and Political Science at the University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point.
- Author(s)David Lay Williams
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2014
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Key Philosophical Texts
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £24.80
- £17.55Trending at £18.13
- £31.41Trending at £33.20
- £23.03Trending at £24.22
- £23.39Trending at £24.98
- £9.86Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.