All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the information you wanted to know about choosing a router, making a router table, using a router to shape wood and making joints using a router. This book includes plans for four complete router tables and routing work stations, as well as dozens of photo illustrated shop tips and router table add-ons.
- Author BiographySince 1985, American Woodworker magazine is the premier magazine for woodworking. The magazine has a circulation of 275,000, with more than 150 issues in their backlist.
- Author(s)Randy Johnson
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- kent772312 Oct, 2016by
Useful and informative, reasonable price and good addition.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.