All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £8.99Trending at £10.13
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis book scrutinizes the series of food riots in Argentina in December 2001.
- Author BiographyJavier Auyero is an Associate Professor of Sociology at the State University of New York, Stony Brook. He was awarded a John Simon Guggenheim Fellowship in 2001 and a Harry Frank Guggenheim Fellowship in 2005. He is the author of Poor People's Politics and Contentious Lives and has published articles in Theory and Society, Ethnography, Mobilization, Latin American Research Review, and the Journal of Latin American Studies, among others. He is the current editor of Qualitative Sociology.
- PrizesWinner of American Sociological Association - Political Sociology: Distinguished Contribution to Scholarship 2008.
- Author(s)Javier Auyero
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Contentious Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Series Edited byDouglas McAdam,Sidney G. Tarrow,The late Charles Tilly
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.