All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.83
- £6.95Trending at £8.38
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.90Trending at £7.48
- £4.45Trending at £6.99
- £4.97Trending at £6.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe biography of value investor Peter Cundill - marathon runner, world-traveler, philosopher, cultural enthusiast, and playboy.
- Author BiographyChristopher Risso-Gill works as the senior consultant at The Peter Cundill Foundation and is the author of There's Always Something to Do: The Peter Cundill Investment Approach.
- Author(s)Christopher Risso-Gill
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.