Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed and up-to-date overview, this book provides an authoritative overview of the main issues in the field around the world today. Consisting entirely of newly commissioned chapters and arranged thematically, it surveys the state of the discipline, examining emerging areas as well as core areas of contention.
- Author BiographyNick Watson is Professor of Disability Studies and Director of the Strathclyde Centre for Disability Research at the University of Glasgow, UK. Alan Roulstone is Research Professor at Northumbria University, UK. Carol Thomas is Professor of Sociology at the University of Lancaster, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight842 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAlan Roulstone,Carol Thomas,Nick Watson
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £13.23Trending at £14.98
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.