Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.45Trending at £1.61
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Europe to the United States and from the Middle East to Africa, ethnicity has become an increasingly important factor in political activity and organisation and a prime source of conflict. This handbook provides a definitive global survey of the interaction of race, ethnicity, nationalism and politics.
- Author BiographyKarl Cordell is Professor of Politics at the University of Plymouth. He co-edits the journals Ethnopolitics and Civil Wars and has an extensive publication record in the fields of ethnopolitics, German politics and the politics of ethnicity in Central Europe. Stefan Wolff is Professor of International Security at the University of Birmingham. Frequently advising governments and international organisations, he specialises in the management of international security challenges, especially in relation to conflict and post-conflict reconstruction. Among his publications are more than a dozen books and over twenty journal articles and book chapters. He is co-editor of the journals Ethnopolitics and Civil Wars.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byKarl Cordell,Stefan Wolff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.