Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook provides a comprehensive and authoritative survey of global environmental politics. It brings together leading international academic experts and features 40 chapters that provide a history of the discipline and explains the different applicable theories and perspectives.
- Author BiographyPaul G. Harris is author or editor of more than 20 books on global environmental politics, policy and ethics. He is the Chair Professor of Global and Environmental Studies at the Hong Kong Institute of Education
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight1111 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byPaul G. Harris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.