Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionHuman-animal studies explores the ways that animals are configured in human cultures. It is an interdisciplinary field that has grown rapidly over the past decade. The Handbook of Human-Animal Studies is a one-stop guide to the subject area, with overviews of the many distinct areas which go together to form the field.
- Author BiographyGarry Marvin is a social anthropologist and Professor of Human-Animal Studies at the University of Roehampton, London. Susan McHugh is a literary theorist and Professor and Chair of English at the University of New England, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge International Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white halftones
- Weight725 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byGarry Marvin,Susan McHugh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.