All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £11.04Trending at £12.58
- £13.67Trending at £16.90
- £10.70Trending at £14.89
- £11.02Trending at £14.13
- £11.70Trending at £13.19
- £2.59Trending at £4.66
- £7.36Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing a comprehensive set of resources, this handbook provides linkages to established theories of media and politics, political communication, governance, deliberative democracy and social movements, all within an interdisciplinary context.
- Author BiographyAndrew Chadwick is Professor of Political Science and Founding Director of the New Political Communication Unit at Royal Holloway, University of London. He is the author of Internet Politics: States, Citizens, and New Communication Technologies (Oxford University Press), which won the American Sociological Association Communication and Information Technologies Section Outstanding Book Award. Philip N. Howard is Associate Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Washington, and directs the World Information Access Project (www.wiareport.org). He is the author of New Media Campaigns and the Managed Citizen (Cambridge University Press), which won book awards from the American Sociological Association and the International Communication Association.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight884 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAndrew Chadwick,Philip N. Howard
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.