All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides a survey of media law from a comparative perspective. It offers an understanding of the forces that generate media standards and perpetuate them, all against the background of modern democratisation, economic development, globalisation and technological innovation.
- Author BiographyMonroe E. Price is Director of the Center for Global Communication Studies at the Annenberg School for the University of Pennsylvania and Joseph and Sadie Danciger Professor of Law and Director of the Howard M. Squadron Program in Law, Media and Society at the Cardozo School of Law. Stefaan Verhulst is Chief of Research at the Markle Foundation. Previously he was the co-founder and co-director, with Professor Monroe Price, of the Programme in Comparative Media Law and Policy (PCMLP) at Oxford University, as well as senior research fellow at the Centre for Socio Legal Studies. Libby Morgan is the Associate Director of the Center for Global Communication Studies at the Annenberg School for the University of Pennsylvania.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight1074 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byLibby Morgan,Monroe E. Price,Stefaan Verhulst
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £14.79Trending at £20.15
- £16.74Trending at £18.67
- £9.12Trending at £9.54
- £17.26Trending at £17.59
- £8.19Trending at £8.35
- £6.24Trending at £9.99
- £8.51Trending at £8.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.