All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduced in 1949, the Rover P4 was produced until 1964, and paved the way for the P5 and P6 models. This account covers: design and development; panel features on key personalities and features; specifications for each model; chassis numbers; production figures; and paint and trim options.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from Oxford and pursuing further academic studies at Reading, James Taylor spent twelve years working in central government. However, the lure of writing about cars proved too great and he decided to turn it into a career. James has now written well over one hundred books in all, and among them have been several definitive one-make or one-model titles, including a number for Crowood. He has also written for enthusiast magazines in several countries, has translated books for foreign languages, and delivers effective writing training in both the public and private sectors.
- Author(s)James Taylor
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/1998
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleCrowood AutoClassic S.
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note8pp colour illustrations, 140 b&w photographs
- Weight815 g
- Width198 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.