All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.22Trending at £17.03
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £8.50Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe Royal Navy victualling yard was excavated in 1983-8 as part of the Royal Mint site. Founded in 1560, on the site of a Black Death cemetery and the suppressed Cistercian abbey of St Mary Graces, it was the first large-scale naval food supply base in Britain and remained the principal one until the 18th century.
- Author(s)Christopher Phillpotts,Ian Grainger
- PublisherMuseum of London Archaeology
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMuseum of London Archaeology
- Content Note80 illus (some colour), 27 tabs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.